Saturday, October 23, 2010

broken arrow

I did not sleep well last night as my body doesn't really function correctly in unfamiliar environments. Several things happen to me. My metabolism slows down, my sinuses clog up, and I sleep fitfully. But it's nice to be here in Sunnyvale, far away from all my responsibilities. Today we'll drive to Santa Cruz and pick up Tom for the concert tonight. We are loaded with a number of different strains, and some fungus. I'm on the fence about the fungus part of it. We'll see. This road journaling stuff is not easy. I'll have a chance to write about this stuff in much greater depth when I get back to LA. Yesterday was actually a pretty trippy day, but I need some time to process it. Never a good idea to cross over the Grapevine while you're green crossing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment